Reviewed By You!

| |
Last week, Club penguin wanted to hear the coolest Adventure you and your buddies have gone on with puffles.

Sidiceage said:

The coolest adventure I have had with a puffle was, my pink puffle, named pink, and I went aqua grabbing. That was so much fun we went exploring everywhere. We saw a giant clam and slipped away with it's big pearl, We cleaned up soda barrels, we earned a bunch of coins together. It was the best time ever! I cant wait to have more adventures with my other puffle's. See you at the puffle party!!



Because the new Snow and Sports catalog is coming out next Friday, Febuary 26, Club Penguin wants to hear what you and your friends like playing the most around the island! Do you have a team? Write about it and you might be as lucky as Sidiceage and get 10,000 coins!

- Marioblue10 & Luigigreen11

No comments:

Post a Comment